Welcome to the Information Security Vendors Association (ISVA), dedicated to pushing the bounds of information security worldwide through the dedication of our membership.
- Promote the Association, champion the cause of information security and act as a voice for the vendor community worldwide at all levels throughout; government, industry, commerce and the wider consumer community.
- Become indispensable in the provision of services that are both germane to member needs and delivered effectually.
- Implement creative generic marketing programmes to generate solid opportunities for the members.
- Encourage the members to develop and adopt global certification, standards and interoperability that will increase the saleability of their products and services through increased customer confidence.
- Provide a mechanism to identify issues that affect the sector and develop solutions through the provision of generic research, third-party experts and internal advisory capabilities.
- Build an eco-system that delivers a complete business development infrastructure focused on the member’s needs, which enables them to expand their businesses with greater efficiency, at a lower cost and decreased risk.
- Facilitate an environment where inter-member relationships can flourish, empowering them to explore joint opportunities, potential new products and extending market reach.
- Create a globally recognised Kite Mark.